If you have any further questions not addressed on this site, please contact the University of Canberra Brumbies Rugby membership department:
Office hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Postal address: LPO Box 5039
University of Canberra
Bruce ACT 2617
Phone: 1300 733 899
Enquiries on match day:
The Ticketek box office will open 2.5 hours prior to kick off. A Brumbies Rugby member services representative will be stationed at the Membership Enquiries window to assist you queries or ticket replacement.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the same seat membership renewal cut- off date?
Existing members will have the opportunity to purchase their existing seats for the 2015 season.
To guarantee your existing seats, your membership renewal needs to be submitted by close of business on Monday 3rd November 2014.
Any membership renewals received after this date, existing seat retention cannot be guaranteed.
What is in the membership kit this season?
Game Day Survival Kit:
- Members’ exclusive cap
- Membership card
- Copy of Stampede, the Brumbies Rugby season guide
- Bumper sticker
- Member’s exclusive Scarf
Brumby Jack Kids Club:
- Brumby Jack cap
- Brumby Jack lunchbox
- Brumby Jack car sticker
- Membership card
When will I receive my membership kit?
Membership cards and merchandise kits will be delivered to the registered postal address of each member. Please ensure that postal address is correct at the time of renewal.
Please note that membership cards and merchandise kits will be dispatched separately.
Memberships merchandise packs will be processed and distributed within a timely manner.
How can I change or upgrade my seats?
Seating requests must be submitted at the time of membership renewal and payment
All existing member seats not renewed by Monday 3rd November, will be released for sale to the general public. Seating requests and upgrades will commence Monday 6th of October 2014, or earlier where possible.
All members submitting a request will be contacted and advised before any changes are finalized.
What happens if my seating request cannot be fulfilled?
If a seating request cannot be fulfilled the member will retain their existing seat.
Are memberships transferrable?
If a member is unable to attend a game they can lend their membership card to a trusted friend or family member. If the card is lost a $10 replacement fee will apply.
As a Tryfecta member what games can I attend?
A Tryfecta member will be issued with a membership card that will allow them to attend 3 games of their choice.
This membership card will only admit one member per game.
Once the member has attended 3 games the membership card will be deactivated.
This membership card is not valid for tour games or home finals held at GIO Stadium during the 2015 Super Rugby season.
Is parking included in my membership?
All parking is managed by GIO Stadium
Reserved parking is only included in the Foundation membership
Limited pre-paid parking is available. Pre-paid parking is only available to full season members and can be purchased through the Brumbies Rugby membership department, at the time of membership registration. Please note that this is not reserved parking. The member will be issued with a parking pass for each Brumbies Rugby home game for the 2015 season. Pre-paid parking passes are only valid in the public car park. Parking passes must be treated like cash; no replacements will be issued if passes are lost. Members are encouraged to arrive at least an hour prior to kick off. Terms and conditions apply.
We encourage our members to use the action bus services available on game day.
If I lose my card can I get it replaced?
Lost or stolen cards incur a $10 replacement fee
Members must contact the membership department directly on 1300 733 866.
NB. In the event that the Brumbies Rugby makes a home final- Only members with membership cards can purchase their regular season seats.
How will I receive a receipt of payment?
Members will be emailed their receipt at the time of purchase.
Please ensure that all contact details are current at the time of renewal.
Am I able to pay for my membership in installments?
Members have the option to pay for their membership in 6 monthly instalments.
The first installment is payable on the day of renewal, each consecutive instalment is due on the first day of each month.
All members wishing to join the payment plan must do so before Monday 1st December 2014.
Terms and conditions apply.
Am I eligible for a concession price?
A member is eligible for a concession rate if they have one of the following:
- Full time tertiary student card
- Pensioner card
- Senior card
Please be prepared to present this identification card with your membership card when entering GIO Stadium on match days.
A health care card is not a valid concession card.
What is a family membership?
A family membership applies to:
2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children.
(Children are 4-18 years; under 4 years are free when sitting on an accompanying adults lap)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Brumbies Rugby members wishing to renew their 8 Game Super Rugby membership for the 2015 season have an exclusive renewal period until 5pm Monday 3rd November 2014. After this time, renewing members cannot be guaranteed their existing seats.
2. All membership prices are inclusive of GST
3. Cancellations - Once a membership is processed, cancellations will not be accepted unless in extraordinary circumstances and under no circumstances once the season has begun. Cancellation requests will be assessed by the Brumbies Rugby membership department, and no correspondence will be entered into once a decision has been determined.
4. Dishonored Credit Card Payments - If a credit card payment is declined by your bank, you will be contacted regarding an alternate form of payment. If the further payment option is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Brumbies Rugby Membership Manager.
5. Dishonored Cheque Payments - If a cheque is dishonored, you will be contacted for an alternative form of payment. If the further payment option is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Brumbies Rugby Membership Manager.
6. Concession membership - Pensioner or Seniors Card or a Full Time Student card. Please note that Health Care Cards are not accepted as a form of concession. It is a condition of these concessions that you agree to present your concession ID upon entry to the venue, if requested.
7. A 1.95% credit card surcharge applies to all credit card transactions. Brumbies Rugby accepts Visa, Mastercard & AMEX.
8. Transfer of Membership – Your Brumbies Rugby membership is transferable however; you must ensure that the person using your card for access to the venue is eligible to do so, eg. An adult may not use a Concession or Junior Registered Player Card. In the event that the card is lost, the member is responsible for replacing the card, replacement fee is applicable.
9. Lost or Stolen Membership Cards - Can be replaced for a fee of $10. If there are 3 games or less remaining in the season, paper tickets will be supplied instead. To obtain a replacement card, members must call the Membership Hotline on 1300 733 899.
10. Updating Personal Details - All season members must take responsibility for updating all personal details, so that Brumbies Rugby can communicate effectively with them. Brumbies Rugby holds no responsibility for member’s failure to update their personal details. To update your personal details please go to the online membership service or call the Membership Hotline on 1300 733 899.
11. Discount on Merchandise - The 10% members discount on official Brumbies Rugby merchandise is available to members on presentation of their membership card at the retail store at Brumbies HQ or the merchandise outlets at GIO Stadium Canberra. This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Discount on Tickets- The 10% members discount on tickets to Brumbies Rugby home games at GIO Stadium Canberra, is available to members on presentation of their membership card at Ticketek agencies. This offer is not redeemable on the Ticketek website and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
13. All memberships are subject to the terms of entry of GIO Stadium Canberra. Go to www.giostadiumcanberra.com.au for full details
14. All memberships are subject to the terms of ticket sale from Ticketek. Go to www.ticketek.com.au for full details
15. All details outlined in the Membership Brochure, the Membership Renewal Brochure and the Membership Website form part of the Terms and Conditions.
17. Payment Plan –
a) By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are entering into an agreement with Brumbies Rugby to pay your membership invoice in 6 instalments. The first payment will be debited on the day that the membership is processed; every subsequent payment thereafter will be deducted on the 1st day of every month (subject to change) from your nominated financial institution.
b) The total membership invoice will be divided into the following payment schedule:
1 x payments of 20%
5 x payments of 16%
c) A $1.00 processing fee will be applied to each payment under this agreement. The total $12 processing fee will be debited the day the membership is processed.
d) In the event that this payment plan does fall outside of the 1st day of every month, Brumbies Rugby will endeavour to notify the member of this change but are not required to.
e) As a member you are responsible for ensuring that you have enough funds available at the time of the transaction taking place.
f) As a member you are responsible for ensuring that Brumbies Rugby have all the relevant information required for this transaction to proceed, prior to the date of collection (includes changes to credit card details, expiry dates and changes in bank accounts).
g) In the event that a payment is rejected Brumbies Rugby will inform the member directly.
h) It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that all contact information is kept up to date with Brumbies Rugby.
i) In the event that a member misses two or more payments as stipulated by this agreement and fail to reasonably respond to requests by Brumbies Rugby, then Brumbies Rugby has the right to deactivate your membership along with the benefits associated with it.
j) In the event that a membership card is deactivated, no refund will be given for prior payments and the member will be excluded from attempting to join this payment plan in future years.
k) You as a member have the right to fulfil your obligations under this agreement and have your membership reactivated if/when the remainder of your membership is paid in full.
l) In the event that Brumbies Rugby is not satisfied that you as a member will be able or willing to fulfil your obligations under this agreement, then Brumbies Rugby reserve the right to cancel or refuse this payment plan agreement.
m) ALL MEMBERS WISHING TO JOIN THE PAYMENT PLAN MUST DO SO BEFORE 1st DECEMBER 2014.
18. Pre-paid parking-
a) Pre-paid parking can be purchased for the 2015 season through Brumbies Rugby membership department.
b) Pre-paid parking is limited and only available to full season Gold, Silver & Bronze members.
c) Pre-paid parking can only be purchased with a membership and can only be processed at time of membership registration. Under no circumstances can pre-paid parking be processed after the membership transaction has been completed.
d) Pre-paid parking is only available for the full 2015 season and cannot be purchased on a game by game basis.
e) The member must note that this is not reserved parking. Brumbies Rugby cannot guarantee a car space will be available.
f) The member will be issued with 1 parking pass for each Brumbies Rugby home game for the 2015 season - 8 in total.
g) Pre-paid parking passes are only valid for the public car park and under no circumstance permit entry to the VIP car parks.
h) Parking passes must be treated like cash, no replacements or refunds will be issued if passes are lost.
i) Parking passes are transferrable.
j) Refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
k) Parking is subject to the terms and conditions of GIO Stadium Canberra. www.giostadiumcanberra.com.au
19. University of Canberra Memberships-
a) University of Canberra memberships are only available to Staff, Students & Alumni. Members are required to present a valid University of Canberra identification card with their membership card upon entering GIO Stadium Canberra.
b) University of Canberra memberships are Bronze membership only.
c) University of Canberra General Admission seating is located in the South Bowl. Please note a seat is not allocated.
d) Membership cards & kits will be fulfilled by post. Please supply a valid postal address upon signing up as a UC Brumbies member.
e) A family membership is made up of 2 adults & 2 school students under 18 years.
f) A University of Canberra membership is subject to cancellation if it is found to be used by an individual not eligible to do so. Eg. 4 UC students over the age of 18 may not purchase a family membership.
g) Refunds will not be issued in the event that a membership is cancelled due to incorrect use.
h) The decision to cancel a membership is entirely that of the Brumbies Rugby membership department.
20. Volunteer reward voucher-
a) Volunteer reward vouchers are not transferrable.
b) This voucher is only redeemable in conjunction with a 2015 membership application form or membership renewal form.
c) The bearer of this voucher is entitled to purchase a maximum of two Gold or Silver memberships.
d) Valid for the purchase of 2015 membership only
e) Brumbies Rugby membership department has been directed not to honour any voucher which has not been completed, copied or reproduced.